15.8.07

Clue

Blogger's having their time of the month-when they go all soft and stupid,and just refuse to post up pics properly.Which is why the pic I intended to post up here,has now shrunk to that miserable asshole size-well,try clicking on it,you might get a larger version who knows.If not,get some magnifying lens and go all Nancy Drew.It's been a frantic,busy week-two assignments due Friday,which is why I've been pretty out-of-the-zone.But here's a puzzle for your entertainment,it's something real and tangible no doubt (the answer to this)-but I don't wanna give it out just yet.I'm afraid I might jinx it,or something bad might happen if I do.I will eventually,but for now let's keep things this way.

Incase the pic doesn't enlarge-I'll just jot down the essentials for your convenience-the last caption reads "Mysterious Green Bucket".Update:Clicking it does enlarge it!Go,click!

2 comments:

Rahimy said...

the ugly rainbowed dog platipusss thingy is a NEOPETTTT!!!!! *GRRR*

Al said...

omg here comes the defender of neopets.haha.the damn thing looks like a turd.