25.8.07

Dialogue

Few hours back,online.

Al: Omg I look like an alien in your display pic. I look like ET. ET call home doot doot.
Azuin: Hello pizza hut.
Al: Oh I thought this was Madam Bambina's house of whores.
Azuin: Sorry,we only have pepperoni.
Al: Is she Asian?
Azuin: She's half-filipino and half-German.
Al: Extra cheese please.

Well,nothing's nearly as funny as the stuff they post up on Overheard in NY.Check out the site if you haven't,they update it daily and it's useful if you're looking for a couple of easy laughs.The following is taken from today's batch:

Dude: I fuckin' love you.
Chick: I love you, too.
Dude: I will always love and respek you.
Chick: [Coos.]
Dude: You were born into this life to be a woman, to be a wife, and to be a motha.
Chick: [Bats eyes.]
Dude: And I am going to make you a motha.

HAHA.Hilarious.

The weather's been perfect,finally I can go out for walks without having to worry about freezing my nose off-and I've miraculously managed to finish both my essays although I still have heaps of catching-up to do for everything else.Have a lovely Sunday,peeps.

No comments: