8.11.07

Unison

The next exam paper is in less than two hours,I haven't showered and my feet feel icy.My body goes through a peculiar routine right before an exam.My fingers feel rubbery numb,for a while I have to consciously remind myself how to hold a pen.My hearing heightens in sensitivity-I pick up noises I usually don't,like how every now and then the furniture twitches.

Songs to calm down.

LCD Soundsystem-Someone Great
Portishead-Glory Box
Postal Service-The district sleeps alone Tonight
Wilco-Impossible Germany
Bjork-Unison
Ryan Adams & The Cardinals-If I am a Stranger
Neutral Milk Hotel-Communist Daughter

-vid of Feist' SNL performance last week + 'I feel It All' from an older date
-the vid for 'My Moon,My Man'

It's all about Feist.Oh yes it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a clarification, 'I Feel It All' is from the same date. It's just her 2nd performance in the show.