3.12.07

Picture

Chaos,chaos,chaos!

Nah,not really.But I've been busy moving back into the old house-it's been physically taxing,but more of a huge relief.Anyhu,internet at home's not set up yet,and I've nothing new to dabble on about.


So it's all come down to this-let me kindly remind you,I have a DEVIANTART page!Yes,I'm pretty blatant & shameless,then again it's just me promoting my personal online gallery-people do it all the time,so chill your ugg boots already.

I don't go out with the cam every single day,but when I do I come home with quite a number of pics-so I take the initiative to post a couple new ones online everyday when I'm free enough.I try to experiment with a lot of things,and get into stuff I don't normally feel comfortable to do-it's been less than a week having the cam,but I think I'm progressing quite well-having friends who are always at hand to give advice and answer my questions is extemely helpful,as well as having an environment (KL) that is naturally vibrant,exciting and full of surprises.

So yea,nothing much than that.Click click!Leave a comment if you feel like it,here or there-I won't bite!

No comments: