19.4.08

I'm Good,I'm Gone

Nocturno's Pizza + thick shake oi Yumm.

+Lily Allen debuts two new tracks on her MySpace.

+Prince Bandroom giving away tickets for Click Five gig.At near $50 a pop,no wonder ticket sales haven't been going so well.Talk about bloated egos.The lead singer does have a good voice though,he could do so much better without the band.

+Finally caught up with Pushing Daisies (saw the pilot ep yesterday)-I was expecting another Samantha Morton (that show should be canceled if it hasn't been yet) disaster for some reason,but it turned out surprisingly good although they could use a younger narrator.

+Vid for Lykke Li-I'm good,I'm gone.Excellent song,nice vid.

Adele-Right as rain
The Black Keys-Psychotic girl

+Newsweek has tidbits from the upcoming My Beautiful Mommy book.Any parent who buys this for their kid should seriously think about getting more shrinks on board.

+Forgetting Sarah Marshall review up soon.

The most annoying thing right now-having to go through the Hotmail front page before clicking on "Mail" to get to the emails.Imagine going through that a dozen times a day,and seeing Keanu Reeve's stupid face every time.

It's a Ray LaMontagne & Camera Obscura kind of Saturday.

2 comments:

Bina007 said...

Hey Al, hope is all cool. Wanna post the Forgetting Sarah Marshall review on my site too? I think I'm so jaded by all the Judd Apatow stuff I'm beyond impartiality....

Al said...

Yep sure Bina,I'll do some quick edits and inform you once its done.