12.5.08

One Week of Danger

(source)

A glimpse into my not-so-distant future.I don't mind,it looks kinda fun actually.

....

Kenneth: A personal essay is much harder than I though,cos' its just not in my nature to brag about myself.
Jenna: Not even a backdoor brag?
K: What's a backdoor brag?
J: Sneaking something wonderful about yourself into everyday conversation-like when I tell people "Its hard for me to watch American Idol because I have perfect pitch".
K: Ooohhh..Eww..
J: Now you try.
K: Its hard for me to watch American Idol because there's a waterbug on my channel-changer.

(Later..)
Jenna: Oh my god,you're pregant!
Liz: What?! Yes,how can you tell?
J: I just can! People always underestimate my instincts because of my good looks.
L: This is no time for backdoor bragging!

Lines from last week's 30 Rock-you can always tell when its Tina Fey writing for the show,because her eps are always miles better than the usual ones and the jokes are always unthinkably absurd.

The Wombats-Party in a forest
The Virgins-One week of danger

That last song by The Virgins (who,apparently hit big-time when 5 of their songs were featured on a single GG ep) is hot sex dipped in a chocolate sundae and sprinkled with Sunday afternoons.Think 'Reptilia' by the Strokes.
...

2 comments:

syz said...

hey. lykke li's good :) 'i'm good, i'm gone' video is crazy.

Al said...

yea,the album's pretty darn solid-old people dancing just gets to me,everytime..