7.7.08

Gelap

Ireen's wedding just wrapped up,I'm relieved/exhausted/happy for Ireen/a bit worried for my own fate/more than willing to continue living in ze bubblez of oblivionz.

There are places I go,where people make me feel like such an outsider I might as well be wearing native rags and speak fish.Its a familiar feeling when I enter a room and feel that certain coldness,this unbearable distance between myself and the others-like I've lost touch of earth and accidentally stumbled into this colony of aliens,some part of me would give anything to fit in but another part tells me that even if I did,it wouldn't be right.This doesn't bug me as much as it did before,and I feel its noone's fault but mine.Part of me feels comfortable being a stranger,anonymity has its privileges.

I think I need a new town
to leave this all behind

This girl Natalie on Parental Control was so entertaining I honestly think she should get her own tv show.

"You guys are a perfect match,you're dumb and she's dumber"

"Cowgirl?More like cow"

"She calls that yoga,I call it last night"

"You can send her back in the box she came in"

Just saw the NKOTB vid for Summertime,do people still do dance routines in matching,one-colored clothes?Is it still 1990?

...

No comments: