19.8.08

Letter

Letterman,how you use to make my heart puke rainbows every time the old man hit 11.15.Now,you mumble things and I keep thinking "What else is on?".The guests you have are mostly faceless people whose lack of an interesting personality is amplified on TV,and I hardly laugh at your jokes anymore.The content is mostly boring filler stuff,and things seem stale,that could be because Channel 10 always shows eps that are bong years old (last week:"There's this new movie coming out-The..Dark Knight",these studio execs must take us for complete idiots).We must remember,this is the channel that still airs Everybody Loves Raymond (Debra must go down as one of history's least humorous TV wives),and punished us with the recent Big Brother season that was just so dull I get sleepy just thinking about it.I still like it that they take the effort to get the top indie bands to play on Letterman (tonight it was Black Kids),although the baby boomers in the audience clap in harmony and I feel weird for them.


+Trailer for Death Race,Jason Statham+Paul W.S. Anderson=I'll be one of the 3 to catch this the day it arrives here,the other 2 would be the perverted couple whose moaning noises I try to pretend are signs that they're enjoying the movie,albeit a bit too much.Joy is good,a double cheeseburger sounds just about perfect right now.This thrash show is on,a girl says after the opening credits: "I was spooned by a ghost",if the whole Kardashian family crashed this show and sat around doing nothing at all for a whole hour I'd be ecstatic.

...

No comments: