8.2.09

Night was Dark

1. Had a whole plan for the night.Nap,nachos,possible continuation of nap,more nachos,then tv.After loading the laundry,I settled on the sofa to find The Biggest Loser on.So instead I put on some socks and got down to the gym,where the treadmill faces the Melbourne Central pinnacle and I imagined myself to be Mel Gibson racing to save the human race.

2. "There was no musicality in that routine".Ha?

3. Can't wait for Dark Was The Night.Feist and Sufjan on one record,uh oh.

4. All this Watchmen hype is ridiculous,I don't know much about the comic but the movie version of Rorschach looks superb.A video journal on his mask,I'll do anything to catch an advanced screening of this movie.
4.5. Exclusive Jack-Kate portraits on EW.No clues there I think,but how awkward is this pose they're in?

5. There was this guy in St Kilda whose hair was so blonde I think it hurt my eyes.It was like someone put a glowing jellyfish on his head or planted the sun right there.Maybe he was a spirit or something,otherworldyish.

6. Love the family-oriented Mcd ads.Still not eating that rubbish though.

...

No comments: