1.7.11

PRADA SPRING 2012 PART ONE


EASILY MY FAVORITE COLLECTION OF THIS ENTIRE DAMN SEASON
I figure i'd better off just break it into bits and isolate parts of it I liked best,the pictures here seem to suffer from overexposure so the white fabric looks more shimmery than it should be-but first,these cartoon prints,the brand is prone to undertake some tacky element of design,something truly outrageous and long out of season-but pair it with modern fits and somehow interpret it into a way i'd never expect.The first thing I thought when I saw these prints were "oh,they'd look great on a toddler",and adults may not immediately gravitate to such lavish display,men much less prone to,but they truly shine in a way I can't quite describe-the shirt and jacket especially,may not be the most versatile items,but are truly covetable-I imagine this will be a hit among the ryan goslings and other tall,discerning slimthings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

order tramadol tramadol 50 - buy tramadol paypal