28.10.07

Bottle Up

Ah,first-year's done with but exams are nearing so I don't have much time to put on my ballet shoes and dance for you anymore.Some interesting things I came across-first,it's this dress for Japanese woman incase they're being chased by a psychotic rapist or something.What do you do?Yell for help?Kick em' in the groin?Nah,you turn into a vending machine.(Source)

One would have to be a dumb dipshit to think that it was an actual vending machine,look how bloody obvious it is.And to think it's all real,and they've sold quite a few.I wonder what happens if the murderous predator suddenly feels thirsty from all that chasing,and happens to think he/she's lucky to miraculously stumble onto a vending machine.

+A list of disgusting food,real ones.Fascinating.If someone handed me No. 5 without telling what it was made with,I'd gobble the whole thing up instantly cos it looks so darn tasty.

+This vid of Kings Of Convenience singing an acoustic number.It will pull at your heartstrings and take you someplace else.

There's this ad on a job-hunting service or something running on the idiot box,where they show different people in interviews-responding to one question:What do you think your weaknesses are.And one female candidate actually answers "Firemen".I thought that was hilarious.

Good luck,people.

No comments: