25.10.07

Euphoria

Ah,just got back from the library.

I'm so tempted to simply scribble down some random things,which have nothing to do with.My mind's so blank I can't be bothered to complete my sentences right.There's a weird light liquid dripping out of my nose,it started a couple hours back and has since changed in colour-first it was an opaque shade of brown,then traces of pink began to emerge and I started thinking it was blood and that my brain was damaged somehow and it was bleeding-but it was in the middle of my study session,and I could still focus as normal and wasn't experiencing hallucinations or whatever.And now it's a benevolent-looking brown,less thick than it was before.Maybe I'm turning into an oompa-loompa,and am churning out candy from my intestines,and this turns out to be a watery flow of caramel-flavoured juice that changes colour according to Planet Xenu's moon-schedule.

Yeay,I'm officially losing my nuts-my bolts & screws are coming off,and the beat of my robot heart whispers down to a faint,distant murmur until I finally utter my final words "Oh Gepetto,you damn whore".After which,the last breath escapes and my wooden nose grows endlessly until it reaches the sun and pokes it,and it explodes,then we all die.

Tomorrow's the last day of uni-I know people must be overwhelmingly excited that sem's over,almost time to pack and leave for home.But I get that sinking feeling sometimes-seeing how fast time passes by-no seriously,I sound bloody cliche,but bear with my cheesiness won't you-the sem's been wonderful for me-it was eventful,had its ups and downs but as things approach a conclusion it all wraps up beautifully,like how a film might contain numerous murders,depressing themes and dramatic turnarounds that probably don't make sense-finally finishes with a nice ending.Though they could've spared that poor old granny character,she was so old and a natural death would've caught up to her eventually.

There's still 2 month's to year's end,but hey the end of sem's a pretty big deal to me.Awh,don't you feel all warm and fuzzy inside now-let's all come together and cuddle up in one massive,virtual embrace.Or not.I have an issue with hugging strangers,it's just so creepy.I always check if my wallet's still there right after,even if it looks rude,especially if the hugging thing was meant to establish some trust thing.

I have to sleep soon.Caffeine does not work for me.Let me rephrase that.Caffeine works way too well for me-I drink half a cup-not having the audacity to finish a whole cup of what tastes like fuel rat poison laced with pure evil-and the effect lasts for about 6-7 hours,the last two in which I'd have lost the willpower to do anything productive and am left to entertain myself by thinking about things like Where did the Cool Kids Go or Why Do Cool Kids go to Malls or Do they still call them Malls and Discotheques.

3 comments:

syz said...

Too funny.

Al said...

Ahah,look people it's Syaza.As in THE Syaza.Anyhu,Death Proof coming here dec 1st!But they marketed the whole thing very differently-making it look like some show about strippers & fast cars in that very demeaning,reductive way.Bah,who cares-emptier theatres means I can go FOOK YEAH with less worry.

syz said...

hahah. I totally missed it when they were showing it here. but not intentionally. Its not a movie where u can drag random ppl to go watch, you have to find 'Al equivalents' first.
find them, and then go.