15.4.08

Baby Mama


OK so I wasn't aware 30 Rock returned to air last week-I'll start catching up right now,this only means my coming weeks will be so much better now with good comedy around.Up there we've got a pic of Tina Fey taken from her EW feature this week,where she says some things about her upcoming film Baby Mama (I'll watch absolutely anything with Amy Poehler or Tina Fey in it,this one should be a hoot).Funny thing with Mean Girls,as entertaining as it was-neither Tina Fey or Poehler's character came off as funny,at all-which I still find a bit perplexing,but that was most probably deliberate for some reason.

+A hilarious clip from SNL with both funny ladies in woo-hoo."Do not take Annuale if you ever plan to become pregnant,as it may turn your baby into a firemonster".+ "Ask your doctor if Annuale if right for you.And if she says it is-go to a store,buy a hat,and get ready to hold the f***ing on to it".

+Trailer for House Bunny,the film looks crappy as hell (Rumer Willis,eck),but you take the dumbest idea for a movie and put Anna Faris in the lead and it's more or less guaranteed to work.If you're a huge fan of hers and haven't seen Smiley Face,try get to that ASAP.

Tapes 'N Tapes-Time of Songs
Foals-Big big love
Alphabeat-10,000 Nights of thunder
Raconteurs-Consolers of the lonely
Wilco-Hoodoo Voodoo

There ya go,two of the funniest clips I've seen this week and a couple songs to get you walking on sunshine.

2 comments:

syz said...

tell me you've watched MILF Island. Funniest thing everr. 12 8th grade boys, 50 MILFs, on an island. "I didnt come here to make friends, I came here to be number 1!" hah.

Al said...

Haha just done watching that-it was funny when both Liz & Deborah (who I think we'll be seeing much much more of)-since they've had some time to write out the rest of the season,it should be pretty good stuff :)

"They think I ate my twin" + corrective shoes Haha.