22.5.08

Beth Ditto

I don't want the world,
I just want what I deserve.

This is just what I need now,a mad fat primadonna in the form of Beth Ditto going on overdrive.I would surrender my fucking soul to her,that classy megadyne of a queen.My head went dead couple hours ago and when they announced that I had won some lousy award I went up and accepted a cert and some chocs,and suddenly I felt like the dirtiest slut who had ever lived and wanted to puke right there and then so I distributed the chocs to my group mates who accepted them awkwardly,saying "But Al,this is supposed to be for you" and I just smiled and said "No,but we all achieved this to-gether" like I was in a commercial for baking powder,truth is I just wanted to get rid of those chocs.Just one of those down days,when I can't be bothered not even to tie my shoelaces right or speak coherently I just need to unhook myself,from what I'm not too sure and my eyes roll right off my head and I can be the meanest bastard you've ever met.

All this superficialness,this is not where I'm meant to be and it sometimes brings out the worst in me but I'll play along and pay the price,collect my trophies and then I'm getting the first train out.I sound like a total psycho,but really I'm just quoting off Gossip songs and channeling my inner Beth Ditto.Love is good,good is good,but sometimes good just won't do.

(and I deserve everything)

No comments: