29.5.08

Hands Clean

Ooh this could be messy
But you don't seem to mind
Ooh don't go telling everybody
And overlook this supposed crime

(Alanis Morissette-Hands Clean)

...

Jon (our Econs lecturer): You're at work and you're bored but you don't look out the window in the morning.Why not?Because there's nothing to do in the afternoon.

Letterman (interviewing Heidi Montag): So,what's the deal about Spencer-what does he..do?

Overheard near the Arts building,girl on phone: Oh,I thought that game was for short girls with fat thighs and you know I'm a changed person now.

I swear I hear the most ridiculous things when I pass by the Arts building,the drinks they serve there must be laced with something nice.I asked for extra sugar for my mocha at kerekere today,and the manically hyper server immediately threw in 3 spoons of sugar and I started panicking but she was already mixing stuff so she gave me a free cookie and said "Bye,Darling!" after the whole thing,in a perky tone suggesting we were playing movie couple so I turned around waving enthusiastically,screamed "I'll see you soon!" and unintentionally falling too deep into character,blew a flying kiss.Must be another aspiring actress that girl,aren't we all.

No comments: