15.6.08

New Pussycat Trolls


The PCD minus that one orange tranny who left (presumably to join a circus troop)-have a new song out "When I Grow Up" and to noone's surprise it resembles a cheap S&M advertorial and these girls look more like whores everytime they reappear with new material.Plus all the horrible screeching noises in the background make it annoying as hell.Click on the above pic for said nastiness.

For something that won't make your eardrums commit kamikaze,try Sam Sparrow's Black & Gold (click for vid).I had no idea it was a skinny white boy behind the voice.In other news,Flight of the Conchords is still one of the few watchable shows on tv.I don't remember the exact lines,but/so.

(After the band photoshoot)

Bret: I feel so small after the photoshoot.
Jemaine: Are you bulimic?
Bret: No,but I've realized how many successful bands there are out there compared to ours.
Jemaine: Has their success made you bulimic?

...

No comments: