15.11.08

New Watchmen Trailer


click for it.
Amazing.

+Just a couple random thoughts-bought tickets for Bon Iver and Big Day Out,I'm still unimpressed with the latter.Second line-up announced not too long ago,the the Vines cancelled and though I'm sure TV on the Radio,Hot Chip (the song 'Ready for the Floor' should be encased in a crystal case and be in a special museum for valueble things somewhere),Arctic Monkeys (if they play less of My Favourite Worst Nightmare,and more of the Space Invaders shit) will be good live there's an abundance of filler bands noone would pay half a testicle to see and choosing Neil Young as headliner was extremely unwise.Tickets are not sold out yet (after the longest time on sale-last year's reception was vastly less unexciting)-and best thing they can do to revive this is to bring in Robyn & Friendly Fires.

So the sem's almost ended (technically,I still have two papers)-it was an up-down experience tainted with constant sleeping troubles and having to deal with too much within short time spans and deal with an aftermath of fatigue wherein lectures were unattended for weeks and a whole line of faulty excuses invented.I feel my creative side dying-went to a gallery opening with S & A the other night,A's a long-time photography enthusiast who has the courage of a middle-aged man with tattoos and a bazooka for a dick-on our way back from Brunswick,a couple dodge characters were on the tram doing their thing and A,went up to them to ask for a picture.And there I was clutching my own camera,unused for weeks-even when I do pick it up,we go back to boring macro stuff and everyday objects lacking in mystic.

And I've formed friendships I will now try to preserve-here's where I resolve to be a more patient and giving person,I feel my soul slowly rising again to the call of a loyal friend-a conversation for which I have no fear of confiding for,a new sense of closeness that lights me from inside.This is the new beginning I chased for since the year started,though a couple issues (aforementioned death of creative side) leave me yearning for more.I've got a mental checklist prepared for post-exams,for one this damn blog needs a fucking revamp.I've got a couple ideas in mind-not like I'm going "commercial" or anything-but a bit more focus would be good,more specifically on photos,music,and films-things I like,and you should too.

Be well,N.

*Bitter rant:What is up with these girls who always go "Oh no,what will my parents think?" for fuck's sake you're practically an adult,there's this thing called discretion goddamn google it and perhaps adopt a fucking half-brain for god's sake.It's like you're stuck being 14 as a whiny,annoying wannabe-a phase we all eventually past-I'll pray for your evolution,but for now crash one of our lunches again with your droopy love-calls I'll post an unedited picture of your face here as to reveal how hedious it is in its natural form.Now pick up your Target dancing shoes,and sew that mouth shout noone needs to hear about how you spent so much money and OMFG What will Mum Think.

...

No comments: