3.2.09

its like the taj mahal of fake 50s diners

1. The Office is going through a resurrection,I clung on despite the unimpressive episodes earlier and its finally paid off in the past 2 eps.I don't know who the writers were for these ones or if they were in fact different writers from before,but last week's was excellent and the most recent easily falls into my All-time favourite Office episodes.*baby spoilers ahead* Angela throwing her cat (SAVE BANDIT!),or Michael's roasting party-all reminiscent of the show's first few seasons,when you didn't know whether to laugh or cry.I thought the Jim-Pam story was going to turn out flat,but the final line and Pam's execution made it one hell of an emotional moment.It was creepy,funny and sad all at once.This week's best lines:

Dwight: A lot of ideas weren't appreciated in their time.
Michael: Electricity.
Dwight: Shampoo.

Michael: Nobody should go to work thinking "Oh,this might be the place I die today". That's what a hospital is for...an office is for..not dying..an office is a place to live life to the fullest..to the max..and office is a place where dreams come true.

Oscar: I consider myself a good person,but I want to make this man cry.

Michael: Meredith,you've slept with so many guys you look like one.

And Kelly listing people she'd make out before she made out with Michael Scott,a list that includes Kevin,a candle and Lord Voldermort.The whole sub-plot with the Jack Black movie was just too good,too damn good.

...

No comments: