5.2.09

Stream

Myspace is streaming Lily Allen's 'It's not Me,It's You'.

KLIK

It'll probably be taken off very soon,but I'll definitely getting the album when it comes out mid-Feb.

1. I cannot understate the shock I felt when Lost's time-travelling bug messed up the island to the point where Jin encounters a still-pregnant Rousseau.I love how things are falling into place and the past and present collide,we get nuggets of the most memorable and heart-stopping moments from the first 2 seasons.Kate helping Claire's giving birth,Rousseau's manic distress call that went on loop,and Locke's discovery of the hatch.The left-behinders are slowly getting that fatal nosebleed,I hope by next week Faraday informs them about constants.

2. Cold War Kids @ Palace were fantastic,many old people in the audience.Not that the two are in any way related.Bring your buckets by the dozens,bring your nieces and your cousins.

3. I feel some part inside of me waking up,like its always been there but a huge blow left it unconscious for years.Its a new sense of humor,a decisiveness,a contemplative voice that knows not to stray too far,a realistic daydreamer if there's such a thing.

4. Rachel getting Married takes twelve eternities to get here.

5. Deerhunter's Microcastle a cool soundtrack for balcony-philosophizing.


...

No comments: