22.9.09

the ten

1. Emmy's.Alec Baldwin won again?Sure he's funny,but nowhere near that funny.Anyway,glad Michael Emerson finally got acknowledged for playing the fantastically evil Ben Linus,though Jim Parsons should'nt have walked away empty handed.I can't imagine anyone playing his role on Big Bang Theory better-speaking of which,Season 3 debuts today.

2. Glad the girls on GG are finally maturing a bit.The show's been known for its fashion,music and all that hip stuff teenagers want to be associated with but the personalities have been weak.Characters are defined based on their post in a small social circle,even so-called anti-conformists like Vanessa is a full-time hater.I hope this signals a long-term change,although that'd be locked in if they pushed Nate and Little J into a spinoff geared for 14 year old girls who wear make up and secretly carry booze in their Dora the Explorer flasks.

3. Sugababes have changed their lineup for the 156th time,this time Keisha's off to go solo.

4. Megan Fox: "I developed that (a fear of flying) when I turned 20. All of a sudden I got really afraid to get on airplanes. I had to come up with a way to deal with it because I didn't want to have panic attacks every time I get on a plane. I know for a fact it's not in my destiny to die listening to a Britney Spears album, so I always put that on in my (headphones) when I'm flying because I know it wont crash if I've got Britney on." I love it that she continues to say crazy things on interviews,anyone her age and looks would be giving boring comments and trying to be the next pretty-faced people pleaser.

...


No comments: