6.3.08

Here

Don't you take your time young man
Keep on driftin and
Ain't no tellin where you'll land

Where you runnin to?
And who you runnin from?

Sweet love and sunshine
If it's all in the air
Then it's all on your mind
Breathe baby
Come back to the world

Erykah Badu-Time's A Wastin

Have you ever,had a friend physically by your side,but feel much lonelier than if you were alone?I wish you were here,and we could talk.And I'd actually want to say something,and hear what you were saying-and we could have us a conversation.It's got to a point where I can't be fucked to pretend or be affable or whatever-I'm tempted to just walk off rudely,cursing away-but every time my thoughts threaten to wander off,I pull myself back and think "Be here-here is where you need to be!".What's so great about here?And in so many ways,learning to wake up from the dream you're supposed to have,and just float away-might be the best thing in the world.

No comments: